Holy Stone HS190 Mini RC Drone 2.4Ghz 6-Axis gyro Nano Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, 3D Flips, and Headless Mode for Beginners
1. Mini Size: Small and palm-sized provide a better and safer flight experience.
2. Foldable and Portable: It can be folded making it very portable.
3. Altitude Hold Function: When you release the throttle stick, the drone stays hovering at its current height.
4. High-Speed Rotation: It can spin at a high speed like a dancer with its small body.
5. 3D Flip: Cool flips make flying interesting. It can roll in different directions. (Forward, backward, left, right). In the headless mode, 3D Flips can’t be activated.
6. One Button Take off/Landing: Simply press the button and the drone will take off automatically; Press it again and it will land slowly on the ground.
7. Headless Mode: The orientation of the drone is in relation to the pilot.
8. One Key Return: Press one button and the drone will fly back to the location of the controller.
9.3 Speed Adjustment: 3-speed modes from low to high are suitable for both beginners and experts.
10. LED Lighting System: Equipped with LED navigation lights and remote control indicator lights for night flights.
11.2 Ways to Charge: Except when using a USB cable to charge batteries, there is a built-in small charging cable in the controller, which is much more convenient to carry the drone out and not worry about power.
The drone can still stay hovering when your hands are off the control. Super easy to control for beginners!
Under headless mode, the forward direction will always be the direction you faced when you paired the drone.
You may connect it to an adaptor or computer to charge it; when you at outdoors, you may connect it to the controller to charge it.
The drone can do flips in 4 directions. All toddlers love the tricks. Keep your kids busy with the endless fun of flying drones.
Capable of stunts like 360° flips in-flight, high-speed rotations, and various flight movements for wonderful actions. Surprise your friends!
With the press of a button (return to home) in Headless Mode, the drone will fly back in the direction of the transmitter. You need to stop it by yourself.
It has 3 switchable speed modes: Low / Medium / High Speed, which help you to practice your flying skills step by step so that you can go from a beginner to an expert gradually.
This mini quadcopter can be folded into the controller, which is small and easy to carry.
Propellers are default locked. Only after unlocking the propellers, they will start spinning, which can prevent kids from starting the drone accidentally.
|Flight Time:||5~7 minutes|
|Charging Time:||30~40 minutes|
|Transmitter Range:||50 m|
In The Box:
1 x HS190 RC Drone
1 x Transmitter
4 x Extra Propellers
4 x Extra Propellers Guards
1 x Propeller Crowbar
1 x USB Charger
Manual HS190 EN Manual.pdf
What's the highlight of HS190?
The HS190 is a nano drone that can be stored in the remote controller. It has auto-hovering, auto-rotation, 3D-flips, and 3-speed modes to have fun anywhere, anytime.
Where is the hs190 suitable for flying?
The HS190 is more suitable for flying indoors.
Does this drone require the user to reconnect the gyro sensors each time the motor stops?
No, You don't need to reconnect the drone to the controller or calibrate the gyro each time the motor stops.